Highest Payout Casino Games for Online Players

Players that wager for real money are always looking for ways to improve their chances of winning. Finding games with the highest return-to-player (RTP) is one way to give yourself a chance against the casino. It is of absolute importance that real-money players know the higher payouts for online casino games. Looking through casinos to find games that promise the highest returns can be hectic, and that's where we come in. We go into detail explaining all you need to know about payouts and the games you should be playing.


RTP Explained

The RTP for different online casino games is the amount players can expect back when wagering for real money. Payout percentages are done on average, and this is one of the most important things you have to remember about the metric. Winnings are not necessarily paid back according to the percentage RTP for each playing session. If a slot has an RTP of 95%, this means that the game gives back 0.95 of every dollar wagered. The slot machine pays out this amount over time. Some machines payout in large sporadic sums while others give out winnings in smaller, more frequent amounts.


Casino Games with the Highest Payouts

It's a known fact that table games have better payouts than slots. Most table games you find online have payouts much higher than slots. In the case of table games, RTP is denoted in the form of the house edge. A table game with a house edge of 1.5% has RTP at 99.5%. Slots don't come close to such numbers, even though most online players prefer virtual slots over other games at online casinos.


1) Blackjack - House Edge of 1%

Blackjack is a casino classic that gamblers have played for ages now and one of the highest payout casino games. Simple gameplay and basic strategy are some of the reasons the game is so popular for online players. The return-to-player is yet another reason to play the game that cannot go unmentioned. Players have a 99% advantage of winning when they play the game. The only downside to playing blackjack online is that card counters cannot keep track of the deck when it's a random number generator drawing from the shoe. There are several reputable names where you have various game forms to play and a genuine chance at jackpots.


2) Baccarat - House Edge of 1.09%

Baccarat is famous as one of the highest payout casino games with high betting limits. While higher betting limits are always welcome, they come with the risk of wiping out your bankroll in a flash. Most casinos that offer the game have a house edge of 1.09% or lower. With the house edge so low, players are bound to give the game a try. Even when computing the house edge for every available bet on a baccarat game, players still have a huge advantage which is good news for the online gambler. There are three wagers available to the gambler when playing baccarat; these are the "banker", "player", and "tie" bets. The house edge for the banker and player bets are 1.36% and 1.06%, respectively. A tie bet has a higher house edge of 14.4%.


3) Craps - House Edge 1.41%

Craps is one of the table games with a widely varying house edge. Some games have a house edge of 1%, while other casinos offer the game with a house edge of 10%. With such variance in the house edge, players can expect one or two conditions for bets with the lowest house edge. For instance, bets with a 0% house edge may only be possible when players make the Don't Pass Line.

The amount you wager counts in the type of odds you play against. Many casinos give players odds of x3 with a house edge of 0.34% on Don't Pass. To lower the house edge even further, you should bet with higher multiples, say x100. With such prospects, you will find that this ranks right up there with the highest payout casino games found online.


4) Roulette - House Edge of 2.7%

Different casinos have varying house edges for their version of Roulette but the game still ranks as one of the highest payout casino games. This review considers European Roulette, which has a lower house edge thanks to the single zero. You have a 48.65% chance of winning when the wheel spins and a 51.34% chance of losing. With these as the chances you play for in the game, the house edge stands at 2.7%.


What it Means for You

The majority of online casinos offer all the games listed in this review since all sites are keen to supply the highest payout casino games. What's more, you have different versions of the game to play. With a version of the game you are used to, you give yourself a better chance of winning. Casinos also give different kinds of bonus rewards to players for side bets. Besides, virtual table games now come with jackpot rewards where players get paid according to their leaderboard ranking.


Conclusion

Players like to wager online because of the convenience of it and rarely think about these casino games. You can bet from wherever. What's more, online gambling lets you enjoy the best of both worlds when it comes to casino and sports wagering. Casino players looking for the highest paying games online will find this review handy.