The online gaming industry is one that greatly depends on technological innovations, which change seemingly by the day. As such, every online casino has to keep up with the trends or risk extinction. Today, most operators partner with several software developers to be in a position to offer the best products and games.
Slots, for instance, have been casinos staple games for decades and it's not hard to see why - they are not only fun but also very lucrative. These are also very easy to play thus making them a popular choice for players of all experience levels. The advancement of network speeds and technology have seen the rise of new generation slots
referred to as 3D slots.
What are 3D Slots?
You're probably picturing wearing some sort of glasses as you do in a 3D movie theater. However, 3D slots are a totally different kind of experience, which doesn't require goofy glasses to enjoy. These games are created with lifelike graphics, animations, sound and many other features that give you realistic gameplay.
Interactive games deliver excellent graphics and sound especially on devices with HD capabilities - the higher the definition the better the experience. This shouldn't stress you since most PCs and mobile devices, today, come with LCD screens that have adequate specifications and space to handle 3D images.
Unlike ordinary slots, these feature storylines, characters from movies, TV series and thrilling themes. Top casinos will offer numerous titles to ensure that every player can find something they enjoy.
How to Play Interactive Slots
Most game sites provide two ways through which you're able to enjoy interactive games. The most common is download software that is easy to install on your PC - it's compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Also, they provide apps that support Android, iOS and blackberry mobile devices.
Instant play is the other option gamers could use. This particular casino version is well-suited for all devices including those running on Linux. This format makes use of the web browser, where you can enjoy various titles in flash forms. They still deliver sharp graphics and sound because they utilize HTML5 and Java technologies.
Can You Play 3D Slots for Free?
Actually, there are numerous ways gamers can indulge in interactive slots without necessarily risking their bankroll. Top game websites make the games available in demo and real money mode. This allows you to acquaint yourself with various slot titles free of charge.
Additionally, you can take advantage of different bonuses and promos, which include bonus cash. While some sites may require players to make a friendly deposit to claim the perk, most offer no deposit bonuses that let you test 3D slots absolutely free.
Top Games Software Developers
Interactive slots are not created equally - probably you've visited different casinos and realized that they come with different themes, titles, features and so on. The reason is simple; there are very many suppliers in the market; software providers that supply top games include:
- Microgaming- This is the most popular online slot provider. They supply the games to over 120 operators.
- NetEnt - These are among the pioneers in the online gaming realm. Mostly, they offer flash-based titles.
- Playtech - They have a huge selection of progressive slot titles and licensed games based on movies and comic books.
- Real Time Gaming- Also known as RTG, they offer more than 150 3-reel classic and 5-reel video slots.
- BetSoft- This is a leader in 3D slots. They accept players from the United States and their games do not require download software.
- Aristocrat - One of the biggest Australian slot developers; they provide numerous exciting titles.
- Amaya- A Canadian company that develops interactive slots that are compatible with a wide variety of mobile and PC devices.